- Love Train: available now for purchase!
- Coming soon…..Love Train!
- Stimulus plan to pay people to complain
- Casey Anthony parks SUV on man, gets parking ticket
- Treasury to pay debts with Monopoly money
- Critics assail voter ID bill
- Economy tweets offensive images of itself
- FDA completes three-year study
- Civil rights group seeks to outlaw prison
Tag Archives: satire
I’m pleased to announce that my first book, Love Train, is available now for purchase on the Amazon Kindle. Here is the direct link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005X3G3PK The book’s description is as follows: When he boarded the 10:45 train, Vic Steelbrass had … Continue reading
Dear Headliners, Thank you for your patronage in reading my site over the past year. I have several thousand hits and appreciate your links and comments. And I’ve enjoyed writing the “articles” and find it hilarious that apparently some folks … Continue reading
As many Americans continue to celebrate the recent death of 9-11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, a new song combining references to love and war is quickly becoming the next YouTube sensation: