- Love Train: available now for purchase!
- Coming soon…..Love Train!
- Stimulus plan to pay people to complain
- Casey Anthony parks SUV on man, gets parking ticket
- Treasury to pay debts with Monopoly money
- Critics assail voter ID bill
- Economy tweets offensive images of itself
- FDA completes three-year study
- Civil rights group seeks to outlaw prison
Tag Archives: economy
The U.S. economy was roundly criticized Friday after offensive images of itself surfaced on Twitter. One post depicted more Americans standing in line at unemployment offices, an image coinciding with a report of more jobless claims last week. The government … Continue reading
The federal government is committed to stimulating the sale of new homes and saving those at risk of foreclosure, President Obama told community development leaders in gathered at the White House Sunday. The president was busy this weekend promoting his … Continue reading
As the recession drags on, President Obama is seeking congressional approval of a bill to spend $666 quadrillion in spending and tax cuts designed to stimulate the economy. The lame duck Congress is expected to adopt the measure this week. … Continue reading
With declining public trust at home and falling credit ratings abroad, the federal government announced Wednesday it will be bailing itself out. The announcement comes amid news of additional bailouts for children’s lemonade stands, rogue nations, and the moon. “We’re … Continue reading